SEO + Web Services
PPC YOUR WAY TO BIGGER SALES
PPC advertising is the single fastest strategy to grow leads and sales FAST! However, it can be hard to make profitable due to the high level of competition online. That’s why we don’t just optimize your PPC campaigns; we build high-converting landing pages to optimize your conversion rate and skyrocket profits from your PPC advertising.
Advertisements on Search Networks show up along with organic results when someone searches a term that is related to your product or service. Unlike the hit or miss world of television commercials, the Search Networks allow you to place your ads in front of potential customers at the exact moment they are searching for your products.
On Display Networks, you target people by using keywords and topics to find out if they would be interested in your business. When you place ads on the Display Networks they can potentially appear on over two million websites with a reach of over 90% of users on the Internet. The Display Networks offers a variety of targeting options to allow you to engage with your target audience.
Retarketing advertisements target individuals who have already visited your website and re-engage with them to remind them about your brand. Ads are positioned on partner sites and web pages that the above user visits.
When you place ads on videos they appear on content hosted by YouTube. Ads can play before, during, and after the video that an individual is watching. There is also the option to place thumbnail-sized ads on videos that a user can click on to watch
If your business sells products you can use shopping campaigns to showcase your inventory. Product data is used in order to match items to potential shoppers. Customers can see prices and product options easily and clearly. Interested in opening a Shopify store contact me directly, and I can build out your store
A big part of Paid Advertising is identifying new opportunities out in the digital world and developing strategic approaches to your campaigns. We will construct your campaigns with special attention to keyword research, budget control, ad creation, ad placement, and Geo-targeting. With monthly tracking and reporting you have insight into exactly how your Paid Advertising campaigns are performing.
WHAT MOST PPC AGENCIES WON’T TELL YOU…
Getting PPC to be profitable can be hard work if you don’t have the know-how or experience. If you have set up your campaign yourself, to dip your toe in the water and give Google AdWords a go, it’s likely you are bidding on irrelevant and costly keywords – that are simply burning your budget quicker than a crop fire! Or, if you have a PPC agency running it for you – it’s likely they are simply focusing on clicks and traffic.
However, you can’t take those to the bank. Where I'm different is I focus on conversions and revenue. Our strategy is to create you a standalone, high-converting landing page to send your PPC traffic to. Using direct-response copy-writing and design to ensure this hard-working landing page is generating you as many leads and sales as possible.
Updated 2018 Google Certifications
5 WAYS TO DOUBLE YOUR SALES IN 90 DAYS
Download now before this page now before your competitor gets their hands on it.
These amazing 5 unbelievably powerful strategies outlined in this free report, I increment into all of my digital marketing design.
GET STARTED WITH $1000WORTH OF ADVICE FOR FREE
Take the first step to double your leads and sales by
booking your FREE 30-Minute Growth Strategy Call Today.
ON1 Digital © 2019
Terms and Conditions
1. User Agreement: on1digital.com agrees to furnish services to the customers, subject to the following Terms of Service on1digital.com All provisions of this contract are subject to the Terms of Service of ON1 Digital . The Terms of Service may be changed from time to time at the discretion of the Organization. Subscriber understands that change to the Terms shall not be grounds for early contract termination.
This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India, applicable to contracts enforceable in that country. Venue will be New Delhi, the Capital of India.
2. Right to refuse service: ON1 Digital reserves the right to refuse service to any customer at anytime within reasonable means/requests through rejecting or refunding the amount paid by the user.
3. Contact Information: You must provide us with, and keep current, good contact information for you. E-mails are used to contact preferably. This information can be kept up to date by sending email to email@example.com.
4. Refunds: All payments to ON1 Digital are non-refundable, unless ON1 Digital remains unable to provide the service or Otherwise Stated.
5. Money Back Guarantee: Money back guarantee refers to refund of a part of the total amount paid, which is proportionately calculated by the amount of services not received within delivery time frame. Money back guarantee is applicable to all the products/services without respect to whether they are mentioned on the services page.
6. 2x Money Back Guarantee: 2x money back guarantee refers to refund for twice the amount of services which were not received. Proportionate calculations are made same as in Money Back Guarantee, but the only difference is that twice of the amount is refunded. This is not applicable to the product or service, unless specifically stated.
7. Fair Duration Extension: If a customer has a running campaign with ON1 Digital & he makes payment for starting another campaign on the same object before the previous one ends, the timer for the campaign purchased would be started after end of the previous campaign, resulting in fair extension to the expected delivery date of the second purchase.
8. Order Cancellation: ON1 Digital provides freedom to the customers to cancel an order, subject to the procedure & time provided. The order cancellation procedure has to be followed within 24 hours of the order placement. An email has to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and transaction details. The email address used for requesting refund must be the same which was used to place the order, without which the refunds will not be processed. The order cancellation attracts no fees if the transaction is made through paypal, but if made through other sources, attracts a transfer charge of 2.5% which the company has to incur.
9. Processing Time: Processing time refers to the time before we are prepared to initiate the order. This includes the time which is spent to contact the customer for asking his exact requirements. The processing time may be extended depending upon promptness of the customer to reply our concerns.
10. Inadequacy due to Dual Operations: ON1 Digital do not hold any guarantee of the inadequacy which the customer may incur due to making simultaneous purchases, one from ON1 Digital and another from outside the ambit of our business. We strongly recommend our users not to make any purchases from other companies on the same object before ON1 Digital finishes rendering the current service. In such event, ON1 Digital will not be held accountable to provide any refunds for inadequacy in totality.
11. Forfeiture of Amount: The event if the customer doesn’t responds to the emails sent by ON1 Digital , asking for the requirements of the order even after 30 days of the payment, the amount shall stand forfeited.
12. Third Party Accountability: ON1 Digital subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activities performed by third parties during the order completion. This includes, but is not limited to making funny comments on the posts, posting spammy links etc. The subscriber must understand that the services provided are totally organic and the advertisers much remain prepared to face the actual human behavior. Our guarantee towards these activities is limited to the extent that these would not be counted as a part of the services rendered, or if counted, the reclamation guarantee will be provided.
13. Partial Payments: Partially paid amount for services are subject to order cancellation & forfeiture within a span of 30 days. If you desire to cancel your purchase, please follow the proper procedure to do this as outlined in these terms of service.
14. Legal Threats & Professional Behavior: The customers are requested to behave in an acceptable manner towards ON1 Digital employees. Any unreasonable threats, either personal or against the company will be considered as breach of these conditions. Personal abuse towards ON1 Digital or legal threats against the business are viewed as extremely serious. ON1 Digital reserves the right to refuse to do business with a person or a business entity as a result and possibly terminate any contract in question.
15. Support Boundaries: ON1 Digital , provides online technical support to our subscribers. We limit our technical support to our area of expertise. ON1 Digital does not provide support for customers of customers (in case of resellers). If you can e-mail, we encourage you to e-mail email@example.com, or post in our discussion forums for assistance.
16. Illegal use: ON1 Digital services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. ON1 Digital reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
17. Replenishment Guarantee: Replenishment guarantee is our commitment towards excellence. ON1 Digital provides replenishment guarantee wherever stated, which means that the services provided will remain intact & of high quality during the time specified. If the services provided drops or loses its quality, then a customer holds right to get it replaced, healed or restored under reclamation guarantee.
18. Best Price Guarantee: If any person through any means found to provide the same or higher quality services at a depreciated cost, without compromising with pace & the quality of the services, the customer holds a right to ask for refund of the additional amount paid.
19. Inferior Entry-Level Campaigns: If the customer has availed inferior campaigns prior to making purchase from us, which are now causing negative impact, ON1 Digital holds no guarantee of the deficiency in the total services provided by the company. ON1 Digital may pause the current campaign at any point to review the quality of the past campaign and re-project the result of the current campaign.
20. Campaign Results, Sales, Contests and Other Expectations: ON1 Digital takes no guarantee of results of the campaign like generation of sales, winning of contests etc. Anyone expecting the similar output as a liability of ON1 Digital may not receive the services.
21. Under and Over Deliveries: Since the the object is advertised over network, we can't provide the exact amount of services purchased by us. The amount of service mentioned on the service page refers to the minimal amount that will be rendered. In case it is a case of under delivery, a customer can contact us to replenish it and should not complain in case it is a case of over delivery.
Earnings Disclaimer: Last Updated January 10, 2019
We do not share information with other 3rd party vendors.
When ON1 Digital informs you about or makes reference to business opportunities or money-making opportunities, you understand and agree we have made no promise, representation, implication, warranty, suggestion, projection or guarantee whatsoever that you will make a certain amount of money, or any money, or not lose money, as a result of pursuing such opportunities or using our products and services, and that we do not authorize any such promise, representation, implication, warranty, suggestion, projection or guaranteed by others.
Any earnings, revenue, or income statements or examples are based on actual individual results and/or estimates as may be stated. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels for yourself. If we know typical buyer results they are listed. Otherwise, we do not know typical buyer results and you should take that into consideration in your decision to use our product or service. As with any business, your results will vary and will be based on your personal capabilities, experience, knowledge, level of desire, work ethic, time invested and an infinite number of variables beyond our control, including variables we or you have not anticipated. Accordingly, there are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may achieve.
Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at ON1 Digital are exceptional results, are not representative of the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and examples found at ON1 Digital.
We make no assurance that any prior successes or past results as to earnings or income referred to on this Site will apply in your situation, nor can any prior successes be used as an indication of your future success or results from using any of the information, content, or strategies on this Site. If you rely upon any figures provided on this Site, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided, and only risk capital should be used.
There are additional unknown risks in any business, particularly with the Internet where advances and changes happen very quickly, and such risk factors may not be suitable for everyone. You may not rely on any information presented on ON1 Digital or otherwise provided by us, unless you do so with the knowledge and understanding that you can experience significant losses (including, but not limited to, the loss of any funds used to purchase Products and Services, and/or any funds used to set up, operate, and/ or market Products and Services), and further, that you may have no earnings at all.
All information, products and services provided by ON1 Digital are for entertainment, educational and informational purposes only. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence when making business decisions, and you should consult your personal legal, financial and other qualified professional advisors for an independent analysis.
You agree that we are not responsible for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any link, information, or opportunity contained within ON1 Digital or within any information disclosed by ON1 Digital in any form whatsoever.
We Treat Your Privacy Seriously
We do not share information with other 3rd party vendors.
All personal information is treated as strictly confidential to ON1 Digital. It will never be sold or bartered or otherwise transferred to a 3rd party, without your express permission.
This section details what information ON1 Digital collects, why it is collected and how that information may be used.
Collection Of Information
In order to utilise some aspects of this website, ON1 Digital may require you to provide a certain amount of information. This includes information required to create an ID (such as your name and email address) and preference information (likes/dislikes). We use this information to provide you with a service or a better online experience.
In order to better understand how our customers use this site, we collect and analyse some aggregate information about our site users. This includes such things as what time of day they visit the site, what browser they use and what pages they visit. No personal or other information that may be used to identify you is included in this analysis.
ON1 Digital logs all activity and maintains audit trails of usage of this site. We use this information in the detection and prevention of fraud and other malicious activities.
ON1 Digital will not send a “spam” or unsolicited email or SMS, nor will ON1 Digital provide your details to a third party unless you have given us permission.
Email And SMS
When you register your interest, download a free report or complete an online query in any way on this website we will retain this information in order to respond to your query and communicate with you. You can update this information at any time or opt out of receiving any further marketing communications. If you become a customer of ON1 Digital will need to continue to contact you for development, progress or performance related matters.
Web Browser Cookies
ON1 Digital assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the ON1 Digital website has links.
To the extent permitted by law, ON1 Digital shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. The material contained in this website is a guide only,
The copyright in the material contained in the ON1 Digital website belongs to ON1 Digital. Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use no part of this website may be copied, performed in public, broadcast or adapted without the prior written permission of ON1 Digital.